Clermont Florida Real Estate
Homes For Sale in Clermont, FL 34711, 34714 & 34715
ClermontFLhome.com is the leading website for searching information on Clermont Fl homes for sale, and up to date news on Clermont FL.
Our short sales and foreclosures offer financing with as little as 3% down payment. Ask a Homebuyer's Specialist how! Clermont realtors are standing by now.
Search Listings by Subdivision:
34711 Zip Code Homes in Clermont FL:
- Magnolia Pointe From $100,000 - $350,000
- Hartwood Reserve From $200,000 - $300,000
- King’s Ridge Subdivision From $115,000
- Tuscany Ridge New Homes From $425,000
- Southern Pines Subdivision From the mid $100's
- Hills of Clermont Subdivision From $160,000 to $299,000.
- Southern Fields Subdivision From $130,000
- Bella Lago Subdivision From $400,000.
- Summit Greens Subdivision From $135,000 - $320,000
- Somerset Ests Priced From $150,000 - $300,000
- Heritage Hills Priced $145,000 - $290,000
- Skyridge Valley Priced from the mid $150's.
- Regency Hills Priced in the high $200's
- Osprey Pointe Subdivision From $300,000 - $900,000
- Magnolia Island Subdivision From $600,000 to Several Million
- Lost Lake From $200,000 - $450,000
- Greater Pines From $145,000 - $300,000
- Overlook at Lake Louisa Homes From The Mid $200's.
- Legends Subdivisions Beacon Ridge, Carrington, Dearcroft, Nottingham & Bridgestone
34715 Zip Code Homes in Clermont FL:
- Verde Ridge New Homes Priced From $160,000
- Lake Minneola Woods Homes From $200,000 - $300,000
- Sunny Hill Farms Homes From the high $300's.
34714 Zip Code Homes in Clermont FL:
- Orange Tree From $160,000 to $400,000
- Mission Park Subdivision From the mid $150's.
- Greater Groves From The Mid $100's
- Glenbrook homes From $150,000 to $300,000
- Tradds Landing Homes From $190,000 - $300,000
- Weston Hills homes From $120,000 to $200,000
- Sawgrass Bay homes From $150,000 to $250,000
- Westchester homes From The Mid $100's
- Eagleridge Subdivision From the low $100's.
Our Neighborhood Specialist Realtor is in the heart of Clermont:3065 Santa Maria Ave., Clermont, FL 34715
ClermontFlhome.com is a division of Orlando Hub Real Estate, Central Florida's top real estate firm. Our Realtors have certified training to find you the home of your dreams.
The median home value in Clermont is $227,000, but you can find a house in Clermont in the low 100’s. Clermont was founded in 1884. The city is located in south Lake County in central Florida, about 22 miles west of the city of Orlando and 22 miles southeast of the city of Leesburg. The Florida Citrus Tower was one of the first constructed Florida landmarks. It was built in 1956. The historic downtown district is still much as it was 50 years ago. Clermont is growing! The city has experienced great economic growth, attracting large retail stores and restaurants. In 2010, The City of Clermont welcomed Clermont Landings which is a large shopping plaza with 20 shops and restaurants as well as a multiplex cinema.
There are over a dozen schools in Clermont. They include: Minneola Elementary School, South Lake Charter Elementary (also known as Imagine Schools at South Lake), Cypress Ridge Elementary School, Lost Lake Elementary, Clermont Elementary School, Clermont Middle School, Windy Hill Middle School, East Ridge Middle School, Lake Minneola High School, East Ridge High School, Sawgrass Bay Elementary and Pine Ridge Elementary. Lake Sumter Community College and the University of Central Florida also have campuses located in Clermont.
Looking into buying a home or real estate in Central Florida? If you are serious about purchasing a home, talk with the professional Clermont Fl Realtors at ClermontFlhome.com. With Orlando Hub Real Estate training, we can help you find your dream home, and if you aren't going to stay in your Clermont home year round, we can help you rent your home as a vacation rental property.
The Clermont real estate market is different from other areas, so make sure you go with the professional local realtors at Clermontflhome.com. We can set up an auto-notifier that will email you as soon as a home, short sale, or foreclosure with the luxury features you desire becomes available, so you can schedule a showing with your realtor before it hits the market. With bank owned foreclosures gone in days and short sale homes taking only one offer to the lender, you need this edge to get your offer accepted by the bank.
"With so many floor plans, lake views, small and large lot sizes, and custom architectural designs in Clermont, it is always best to seek the services of expert Realtors in this market. Our professional Clermont real estate agents and buyer specialists will help you find your perfect dream house! Need a loan to finance your luxury Clermont home? Clermontflhome.com has partnered with mortgage brokers who specialize in Clermont Home Loans. We also have partners offering Homeowners Insurance or contents insurance to protect your property and investment at very competitive rates. Our Clermont Short Sale Specialists are also capable in assisting you with short sales, planned foreclosures and strategic default in Central Florida. Just contact us and tell us what you need and we will guarantee you peace of mind as we do all the work while you sit back and relax.
Depending on your requirement, Clermont Fl homes for sale can be as grand or as simple and affordable as you like and as a Clermont resident you will enjoy various recreational activities.
If you came to us looking for an Clermont home for rent or need to rent your Clermont home, we handle that as well. For more information on our custom home marketing plans, please contact us directly.